Friday, July 24, 2009

DUH!! JEEZ!!! DUH!!

Here I am looking into my would-be (will-be) competition. Scouring food and travel magazines, the internet, news papers, BLOGS for food-tours and destination cooking classes just WISHING that there was one easy source on the web for me to refer to whenever I have a question. WHY I didn't think of compiling these things on a web site when I was planning on writing a book on the idea is beyond me. Now, the book would be a compilation of reviews of tours and classes that I and my crack team had experienced ourselves, but CHRIST!!! Why can't I pull them all together just for information's sake and review them all later?! I'll sell advertising space to big corporate travel companies, luggage companies, you name it. Hell! Got the world's next best whisk? I and my crack team will give your free sample a test and review it's amazingness right here on our "Things we love" page.

OK, I have some calls to make.

Business plan. Business plan.

1 comment:

Heidi Kenyon said...

Your last line says it all. Business plan. Business plan! Mission statement. What do you want to do, how will you do it, who else will be doing it, why are you better, how much will it cost, how will you increase shareholder value? (even if you are the only shareholder.) Grab on and don't let go!!