Monday, July 27, 2009

Notes for the future

I have had the pleasure and the privilege of working with many fine chefs in my life. I have also had a lot of fun reading food magazines and articles, and watching cooking shows for many many years (starting with the now ill-looked-upon Jeff Smith, AKA The Frugal Gourmet). As a result of this exposure, I have a little bit of a good idea of how to cook. I might say I'm a good cook, but there are certainly many who have taken a much greater interest in it that I have in a casual setting.

That being said, I still feel that I would be a great cooking show host. I am so pleased with myself from time to time, and I somehow impress people that I cook for enough to make me think that I may have something here. How great would it be to see a "TV cooking personality" say, "No shit!! That worked?! Write it down or I'll forget!!!" I guess I would say that I'm a cross between Nigela Lawson, Martha, and well, ME!

More Fâmega anyone? ;-)

No comments: